Find What You Love
Witherell has been connecting collectors and exquisite items since 1969. Find something here that piques your interest? Start by viewing our auction lots online – but we’d love to see you in person, too! If you have additional questions, our expert staff can provide additional photos, answer questions, or provide documentation when available.
What works for you?
Then find our current live auctions and get started. All catalogued, luxury asset auctions, will be live with online bidding. All other auctions will be limited to online only.
Sometimes you just have to see it in person. Our live auctions are typically held at our gallery (300 20th St., Sacramento, CA 95811), where parking is free. Our doors open 1 hour before the auction starts and registration continues during the sale. Once registered, a Witherell staff member will provide you with a paddle/bidder number.
Witherell accepts phone bid requests up to the day before an auction. Please request a phone bid as early as possible. On auction day, a Witherell Staff member will call you a few minutes before your lot comes up. Our staff member will bid for you as if you were at the auction yourself.
What happens once I win?
Congratulations! All collectors know the rush that accompanies an item well won.
- Once the auction closes, you will receive an invoice by email to the address provided on your account.
- The forms of payment we accept include: check, cash, money order, or wire transfer (with a fee). For more payment information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
- All purchases are available for pick up at our facilities.
Shipping & Pick-Up Policy
- We ship most items through our partner packshippros.com
- Multiple lots can be combined for shipping depending on weight, size, and safety
- If we deem the items won’t travel safely in the same box, we will package and ship in separate boxes
- You must acquire shipment for bigger items and international shipments (contact us for our list of preferred shipping companies).
- Insurance is charged on all shipments (1.5% included on your invoices with your bid)
- We make every possible effort to avoid shipping damage claims
- For damage in transit resulting in total loss, insurance covers the refund of your winning bid amount, buyer’s premium and any sales tax collected, but not your shipping and insurance cost
- If you carry your own insurance, please email [email protected] immediately after bidding has closed
“Buy what you love and you will never be disappointed!”